Hi guys, It is Spring season now, but the weather feels like summer already, I’ve seem lots of watermelon pizza around Instagram and Pinterest, so I decided to give it a try.
The cool part of eating watermelon pizza shaped is that you put the toppings of your choice.
Watermelon pizza idea
- Watermelon - cut the whole slice in a rounded shape like in the picture
- Desiccated Coconut
- Mango in cubes
- Granola - use your favourite one
- Mint leaves
- Carefully using a sharp knife, cut off a rounded slice of watermelon right in the middle.
- Slice the rounded slice into wedges and place it on a plate to serve.
- Scatter with your toppings, first the blueberries, mango, granola, mint leaves and to finish, sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- And enjoy!
My inspirations were from:
Choosing Chia – http://choosingchia.com/watermelon-pizza/
The Fit Foodie – http://the-fit-foodie.com/recipes/watermelon-pizza/