Today I’m sharing with you a recipe using the organic baobab powder from Panda Vita.
As you may know, baobab is full of benefits and flavour, it is high in antioxidants and vitamin C, and it may boost our energy levels.
Actually it is my first time trying baobab powder and it has a delightful citrusy flavour, and I loved it.
How can you use it?
- Sprinkle on your favourite cereal, fruits or oatmeal
- Mix in your baking like puddings, breads and cakes
- Stir in your favourite smoothies, Shakes or salad dressings
- Or blend in your favourite protein shakes, sauces or juices.
I tried baobab powder in a simple and refreshing recipe.
Check this out!
Baobab and banana smoothie recipe
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 teaspoon of baobab powder
- 60 ml of non-dairy milk.
- As topping I use homemade granola and some chia seeds.
- Blend all together: 1 frozen banana with 2 teaspoon of baobab powder and 60 ml of non-dairy milk (I use almond milk).
- Serve immediately with your favourite toppings.