Oatmeal are the most hearty food and that’s why I love it. It keeps me full for longer, they are packed with fibres and it can just be delicious.
There are plenty of delicious oatmeal flavour, but my basic favourite one are the banana oatmeal, it is simple to make and takes no longer than 10 minutes.
A hearty banana oatmeal recipe
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 ripped banana
- Toppings of your choice
- In a sauce pan put the coconut milk to heat.
- When the milk starts steaming, put the oats and mix well.
- Cut half of the banana and mashes it.
- When the oats starts to boil, put half of the banana mashed and mix well for one minute.
- Serve in your favourite bowl and put your favourite toppings.
Do you have any special oatmeal recipe? Share in the comments and and I’ll try it.