I’m sharing today an easy recipe of my favourite vegan truffles.
Sometimes when I want to eat something sweet, but I don’t want sugary snacks, my first option is that recipe.
It is refined sugar free, vegan, tastes great and delicious.
Baking is not required, everything you need for this recipe is a food processor and voilá.
So let’s check our very easy recipe for today. 😉
- 1 cup of pitted dates,
- ½ cup of almonds,
- ½ of walnuts,
- 1-2 tbsp of cocoa powder,
- ½ tspn of cocoa nibs to taste,
- a pinch of salt
- In a food processor blend all ingredients together. It will become a thick paste.
- Roll in balls shape and cover with gojis, pistachios or dehydrated coconut.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- It tastes much better in the next day.
Enjoy those truffles and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @MyHeartyCorner.
See you around.