Today is St Patrick’s day! So I am sharing the recipe for this refreshing green smoothie in a bowl. 😍
Green Smoothie in a bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango in cubes
- 1/2 cup of frozen kale
- 1 tablespoon of lemongrass (chopped and frozen if possible)
- 200 ml of cold almond milk
How to make:
Blend all ingredients together and use your favorite toppings. I am using shredded desiccated coconut, chopped pistachios and quinoa pops.
I also use frozen ingredients to keep a creamy smoothie. If you prefer, you can add less milk, something like 160 ml to get even more creamy.
I hope you enjoy it!
Print or save it!
- 1 frozen banana,
- ½ cup of frozen mango in cubes
- ½ cup of frozen kale
- 1 tablespoon of lemongrass
- 200ml of almond milk.
- Blend all together and use your favourite toppings, I am using coconut, pistachios and quinoa pops. 😋
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @MyHeartyCorner 💕