This is a Delicious chocolate banana oatmeal made with coconut milk. It is great to start the day and warm those cold mornings.
How I made my oatmeal:
Chocolate banana oatmeal
- 1 cup of non dairy milk
- ½ mashed banana
- ½ cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of 100% cocoa powder
- Put 1 cup of non dairy milk in a sauce pan, leave it simmer for a minute.
- Add a mashed banana with ½ cup of gluten free rolled oats and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Mix for 2 minutes until it become creamy
- Serve immediately with your favourite toppings.
If you prefer a little bit sweet, you can add any plant based liquid sweetener of your choice.
It is simply delicious! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @MyHeartyCorner.
My inspiration was from Naturally Meghan