I’m excited to started my first Blog Every Day challenge which happens mostly in May in my favourite blogs.
I have joined this challenge with my friend Ana from FitHealthyLifestyle.dk and we’ll try to post every single day in May.
I’m excited to jump around with some nice blog post ideas to entertain you and also help me find time for writing.
My goals for this challenge is pretty simple: redevelop my writing routine and reconnect with my creative thoughts for blogging.
Want to start your own challenge? Check how you can too.
- Join in on Day 1 of the Month.
- Write about anything for the entire month, you can do it on any month of the year.
- Search on Pinterest “blog post ideas” and you’ll find plenty of posts ideas to write about in your month challenge.
So today is 1st of May and my first writing is about this challenge, to help you too also find your writing routine and reconnect with your readers.
Good luck in your challenge!
- Day 1 – Blog Every Day Challenge
- Day 2 – Department of Coffee and Social Affairs (Day out)
- Day 3 – Borough Market in 9 photos
- Day 4 – Quinoa tabbouleh salad
- Day 5 – Coming soon…